Transition Investment Support Plan (TISP) for ARMM
As of June 30, 2014
In early 2012, the national government launched the Transition Investment Support Plan (TISP) for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) which serves as a roadmap for Governance Reforms in the region.
TISP focuses on eight (8) key action and reform points such as:
1) improvement of delivery of basic services;
2) creating an enabling environment for public and private partnership towards equitable growth;
3) stepping up peace and order initiatives for sustained growth and development;
4) performing and strengthening bureaucratic reforms;
5) cleaning up the electoral process and ensuring peace in the region;
6) ensuring good governance benchmarks in ARMM;
7) fully engaging CSOs and people’s organizations in governance; and
8) maximizing the potential of ARMM.
The Plan aims to achieve the following objectives:
1) to increase the reach, access, and quality of essential public services;
2) to create the enabling mechanisms to promote and sustain public-private partnerships in economic development and good governance; and
3) to institutionalize vital governance reforms in the ARMM regional and local government bureaucracies.
It is composed of 11 agencies with various programs and projects amounting to P8.589 billion.
Download the entire TISP document here